MMT, Inc. has performed a multitude of surveys ranging in size from small residential and commercial developments to extensive route and utility surveys for local agencies and municipalities including but not limited to the following:
- Boundary, Topographic & Route Surveys
- Right-of-Way & Maintenance Mapping
- Subdivision Platting
- Residential Mortgage Surveys
- Site Plans
- Builders Packages
- Construction Staking & Record/As-built Surveys
- Sketch & Legal Descriptions
- Condominium Documents
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Flood Studies & FEMA Certificates
- Florida Dept. of Environmental Protection & Mean High
- Water Line Surveys
Masteller, Moler & Taylor, Inc. shall dedicate our experienced, highly qualified staff combined with up-to-date equipment and software to ensure compatibility with the latest technology.
Our field crews operate late model vehicles equipped with state-of-the-art surveying instruments. Our locally owned office building is home to our own exclusive Leica GPS base unit and is furnished with the latest computer server and workstations, computer software and large media plotters to maximize production and provide a quality survey.